Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

I upvoted, can i get a trial? I'm definitely looking forward to testing, even if I don't get a trial I will probably buy it, just based on other peoples progression screenshots. Looks awesome!

Edited by Maddros

I upvoted, can i get a trial? I'm definitely looking forward to testing, even if I don't get a trial I will probably buy it, just based on other peoples progression screenshots. Looks awesome!

Enjoy.

he stop drink ovl on like 40min

Could you take a screenshot of your game screen when the bot's running? Did you manage to see the reason why it stopped drinking it? Thanks.

Works great! Once it starts it won't bug or stop! Just bought it yesterday, only thing is sometimes it cannot click the potion to start nmz but I'm always bot sitting so its not much of an issue :)