Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Juan's Services [Questing] [Torso] [Firecape] [Powerleveling]

juanrossi

Hello my name is Juan, im from spain and im fairly new at dreambot. I've been rs on-off since 2006. I currently have a maxed accounts in osrs with qp cape. 

Im 20 yo, and i've 2 months break from Uni (currently studying computer engineering)

I'll be doing some free services for the Dreambot Community to gain trust and build up a reputation. If interested please post in my thread with your needs and i'll reply as soon as possible. Feel free to add me on skype: juanrossii (Spain, Barcelona)

Free services (Till i build reputation) (1 Free service per user)

Quests:

• All f2p quests (doesnt include dragon slayer/ shield of arrav/ prince ali)
    • Some p2p quests (Short length)

Firecape

• Jad fight
    • Waves 55+ 

Torso:

• 100 on each role (Defender, Collector, Attacker, Healer)

Other than that, all other services that are not listed here or have more difficulty will be charged for a low price ( can be discussed in skype)

I can also do non-rs related stuff (Python scripts, php & mysql, html5, css3 websites) (Don't ask for java since i've started learning it 1 month ago and im not very familiar with it, been doing my first scripts and trying them out)

**I hold the right the right to refuse any order, or service  for any reason at any time**

hey i wish you good luck on your services you might want to add a rough price on quests and a terms of service to protect yourself :P

hey i wish you good luck on your services you might want to add a rough price on quests and a terms of service to protect yourself :P

Thanks pepsi :)

Bump, open for new services :)

OPEN FOR SERVICES

Just finished 2 orders, fresh level 3s

Did

Druidic ritual

Jungle Potion

Tai bwo wannai trio

30 fm, 30 cook, 15 agil, 5 fish

V4sMm8D.png

cxUgDxv.png

iidwGMV.png