Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Developer Experience

Constuck

Hey guys, this is directed at anyone who is currently or has in the past worked on the dreambot client. I'm just wondering how old you guys are / how long you've been coding for. The client seems like a huge project and I'm just curious how experienced the team was when they decided to take it on. (Or if it was originally started by one person, who was that?)

I'm the youngest current developer at 21 ;)

I've been programmer forever, I've just been naturally great at it (obviously).

It was started by a bunch of us, slowly filtered down to the three you know and love.

I'm the youngest current developer at 21 ;)

I've been programmer forever, I've just been naturally great at it (obviously).

It was started by a bunch of us, slowly filtered down to the three you know and love.

Pan we all know you're only 14. Don't lie.

wait do we have to love nezz?

Yes. You have to or b&

OT:

I'm 23, I started programming at 18 when I started going to university for a CS degree. I graduated last month (woop woop)

Yes. You have to or b&

OT:

I'm 23, I started programming at 18 when I started going to university for a CS degree. I graduated last month (woop woop)

I'm doing my CS degree right now. Second semester Calculus is literally killing me. I'll probably have to retake it.

I'm doing my CS degree right now. Second semester Calculus is literally killing me. I'll probably have to retake it.

I failed it too, don't worry. Horrid class

Good topic!

I'm 22 and i'm nowhere near a programmer. I just love the programming scene though and i've been studying programming (mostly Java OOP) since 2 years i believe. I'm actually studying Engineering which has nothing to do with programming at all (not yet though). I'm really glad i put effort into programming because it suits my hobby and for in the near future it always comes in handy :D

I live, breathe, and eat programming. 

Can almost make hello word by myself without any help, thoughts?

Yes. You have to or b&

OT:

Nice I am also leaning towards a CS degree. Currently self studying Java and working on my PHY courses.

I did all the way to Calculus 2 and it seemed alright for me :P

Archived