Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Area maker

Hoodz

Area maker tool

A simple tool to create fast area's for scripters.

Instructions

• Colors:
      • Cyan: one of your added tiles, these tiles do NOT get added to your area.
      • Dark blue: these tiles cover up your area.
    • Add button: adds the tile where your character is currently standing on.
    • Remove button: removes the tile where your character is currently standing on, see pictures below for more information.
    • Reset button: press Reset to reset your current area, it will ask you to press the button again to confirm. If the user did not press it again it will turn into the normal reset button in around 5 seconds.
    • Copy to clipboard button: copies the string to your clipboard, just paste it in your script!
    • Make sure to follow your path (follow edges like the picture below).
    •  
    • c308f8de5e.png

• Only added tiles (cyan) can be removed (NOT the dark blue tiles).
    • 2eb12f6b01.png

• Example of how it NOT should be done.
    • 0664377636.png;

Yayy!!!

uhmmm

can you give us an example? Is it the AStarPath thing I don't understand where I think you add hotspots or something to webwalking to make it work in areas it won't otherwise work in, or is it  "Public Area xyz = new Area (URSCRIPTMAKIETHIS);

Yayy!!!

uhmmm

can you give us an example? Is it the AStarPath thing I don't understand where I think you add hotspots or something to webwalking to make it work in areas it won't otherwise work in, or is it  "Public Area xyz = new Area (URSCRIPTMAKIETHIS);

Area myArea = new Area (URSCRIPTMAKIETHIS);

This is going to be super helpful!

NEZZ PUSH IT THROUGH ALREADY! :P

I can agree with this, excited for this script.

it was something on my end, used the intellij form maker which resulted in compiling errors. A new request is pending.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived