Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Opinion on "Nice guys finish last"

Swaq

You may have heard the saying that "nice guys finish last" meaning that nice guys don't usually get the girl. I feel like most relationships go normal for couples, but when there is a rare situation in which the girl dumps the nice guy, it is spread rapidly. In my personal experience, I have seen and experienced girls preferring the "bad" guys. What is your opinion?

imo the decent people are always the more reserved ones and tend not to want to initiate a relationship/show feelings

just my 2 cents

I've only heard this once (in real life) from a guy and trust me, his problem wasn't being too nice.

Seems like more of an excuse than anything else, but who knows.

oh hi @Swaq!

I'm speaking from what I've heard from other people. This one girl who I talked to (girlfriend of one of my close friends) admitted that girls like the badasses and the subtle showoffs. As far as the "Nice guys", you also see those "badasses" fail long term relationships so I suppose by elimination what you're left with is the "Nice® guys".

That's just me tho.

oh hi @Swaq!

I'm speaking from what I've heard from other people. This one girl who I talked to (girlfriend of one of my close friends) admitted that girls like the badasses and the subtle showoffs. As far as the "Nice guys", you also see those "badasses" fail long term relationships so I suppose by elimination what you're left with is the "Nice® guys".

That's just me tho.

I thinking you're referring to those fuckbois.

Archived