Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 55-99 Magic Alching.

AlphaWinz

Planning on 55-99 alching on my new account.. Obviously Auto Clicking..

I've never previously been banned for it, I last played Pre EOC.. Has anyone ever been banned for using garyshood auto clicker? 

i wouldnt use that auto clicker, ive used pre eoc, but nowadays they detect patterns, you can only set it to click say every 0.3 seconds, one click exactly 0.3 seconds, is impossible to do over and over again as a human there would be some variation. with that its exactly the same time

• 3 weeks later...

You can always use my script :)

Agreed, it's less obvious than using an autoclicker which is too botty-ish and will most likely result into a ban. 

His script is fast and works pretty well. Been using it for lots of hours so far, had no problems.

try autosofted mouse clicker. i teleported to 99mage with it twice. just record for like 15minutes and set it to randomize patterns and they will never catch you

Archived