Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Cheapest Anywhere!] Private Dreambot Ready Proxies [Paypal & RSGP] - Any Client!

Takeoff

----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxies Pricing 

(1 Proxy Per Account Recommended - Ex 3 accounts = 3 Proxies)

Compatible with any client with proxy support, Http support as well (Use in your browser)

1 Private Proxy - $3.00 USD || 1500K 07 || 

2 Private Proxies - $5.75 USD || 2.8M 07 || 

3 Private Proxies - $8.50 USD || 4.2M 07 || 

5 Private Proxies - $14.00 USD || 7M 07 || 

10 Private Proxies - $26.00 USD || 12.5M 07 || 

25 Private Proxies - $55.00 USD || 27M 07 || 

Cheapest 07/RS3 GP Per Proxy on Market!

(Webstore no longer available, not automated, Contact Skype)

To Purchase with Paypal, 07, RS3, or Bitcoin; or for Customer Support, Add my skype (Yrn.trade) - addskype.png?u=yrn.trade&c=green

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should I use a proxy?

A proxy, when used with a bot client's loader, will load Runescape with a separate IP address, rather than your home's, which only you have access to. It is believed that a way Jagex bans gold farmers or people who bot multiple accounts is through detecting more than 1 account is running on a single IP address. Using a proxy for each of your accounts can help avoid this risk of being "Chain Banned" significantly.

Proxies also provide an alternative IP address for you to bot with if you believe yours to be "flagged"

These proxies are completely private for only your use. They also have 99.9% Uptime & Unlimited bandwith.

ToS

Proxies are completely Private to you

Proxies will always work with any client with proxy support

Proxies are guaranteed 99.9% Uptime, if you experience downtime for over 24 hours, I will replace it for free

Proxies are based off a monthly fee, please contact me if you'd like to maintain acccess after your months use

As you are botting, I cannot be held liable for any bans/mutes/infractions to your account. Proxies do not guarantee you won't be banned.

No refunds will be available due to the character of the product.

are proxies any useful if you're botting on a personal account? Or are they only efficient if botting on multiple accounts like a gold farmer does?

are proxies any useful if you're botting on a personal account? Or are they only efficient if botting on multiple accounts like a gold farmer does?

Generally the latter.

• 1 month later...

Archived