Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Spark Supplement

Nebraska

Where I live Spark is becoming very large. A friend of mine hit me up with a tub of pink lemonade. Does anybody know if this shit works? If so, how well? What has your experience been?

+ I know it is only pre workout for energy and shit

Obviously if it has high levels of caffeine it will work. TBH I dont use supplements, they're a waste of money.  

Real food > Any supplement  

Take chicken as your pre and after workout, tell me how it goes. :D

I wouldn't eat chicken pre-workout because protein takes a long time to be absorbed into the body. Rather, foods rich in carbohydrates like rice and bread would be best. Caffeine is good too. 

And FYI, I do take chicken before and after workout, as well as beef and fish. 

I wouldn't eat chicken pre-workout because protein takes a long time to be absorbed into the body. Rather, foods rich in carbohydrates like rice and bread would be best. Caffeine is good too. 

And FYI, I do take chicken before and after workout, as well as beef and fish. 

I am taking this before basketball at 5 am and before after school workout. Do you have a link to a diet for somebody trying to get in hella good shape? I literally need to make a shopping list.

I am taking this before basketball at 5 am and before after school workout. Do you have a link to a diet for somebody trying to get in hella good shape? I literally need to make a shopping list.

Not really man. I've basically created my diet through the years of knowledge I've acquired from bodybuilding in general. I can't give you a specific diet because it literally pertains to my body type, level of activity, and lean body mass.

Hella good shape meaning build muscle? Or just stay fit? Are you content with your size? Do you want to lose fat?

This is the closest thing I could find for your request

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/meal-plan-for-every-guy.html

I honestly hate it when people think spending money will get them in good shape. I went from 240 to 180 pounds overtime and not gunna lie, I think I look hella sexy.

Want to honestly get in shape? 

Figure out how much your body burns a day, and just your calorie intake below that amount. Any kind of cardio isn't needed but will help. Example:

I burn: 3,000 calories doing nothing (I'm 6'3 and weigh 180 so obviously this is different for everyone)

My old diet:

I eat: 1,500 calories

Deficit: -1,500 calories a day

2 pound loss a week

If I went to the gym and walked on a stair climbing elliptical for an hour (which I burn 800 calories), I can either add that to my deficient and burn weight faster or use that to eat more. :)

DO NOT TRY TO LOSE MORE THAN TWO POUNDS A WEEK. One little change in your diet in the future, and eventually your going to be back to square one. Trust me, it sucks. 

Who cares about what you eat - just make sure you maintain your goal. I can eat four servings of broccoli for 120 calories or a blueberry scone for 480 calories. What would you choose?

Don't forget to add a cheat snack everyday. Don't ever do cheat days, because you have a full 24 hours and people tend to pig the fuck out. 

Now that we got the general weight loss square away, want to get defined in muscle?

Easy: increase muscle mass. There are numerous of ways doing this, and incorporated with your weight loss, your metabolize will be revving. I just drink two scoops of whey protein and I blend it with milk and ice, and trust me, I see results. I don't have time to eat my protein, even though lean meats and fish is a more valuable source, but don't let that hinder you to see results. You don't need any fancy supplements. Just make sure your not taking it EVERY time. Example, Shake, Shake, Salmon + Turkey Salad, Shake, Shake, ect. 

TIP: In order to clearly see your abdominal, keep your body fat % under 10%. You'll still see it at the 10-13% range, but wouldn't look as nice. :(

This is coming from personal experience, and now I honestly have the body I always wanted. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope I helped. :)

& Lmfao for needing "energy". Its called sleep and carbohydrates, bro. 

I honestly hate it when people think spending money will get them in good shape. I went from 240 to 180 pounds overtime and not gunna lie, I think I look hella sexy.

Want to honestly get in shape? 

Figure out how much your body burns a day, and just your calorie intake below that amount. Any kind of cardio isn't needed but will help. Example:

I burn: 3,000 calories doing nothing (I'm 6'3 and weigh 180 so obviously this is different for everyone)

My old diet:

I eat: 1,500 calories

Deficit: -1,500 calories a day

2 pound loss a week

If I went to the gym and walked on a stair climbing elliptical for an hour (which I burn 800 calories), I can either add that to my deficient and burn weight faster or use that to eat more. :)

DO NOT TRY TO LOSE MORE THAN TWO POUNDS A WEEK. One little change in your diet in the future, and eventually your going to be back to square one. Trust me, it sucks. 

Who cares about what you eat - just make sure you maintain your goal. I can eat four servings of broccoli for 120 calories or a blueberry scone for 480 calories. What would you choose?

Don't forget to add a cheat snack everyday. Don't ever do cheat days, because you have a full 24 hours and people tend to pig the fuck out. 

Now that we got the general weight loss square away, want to get defined in muscle?

Easy: increase muscle mass. There are numerous of ways doing this, and incorporated with your weight loss, your metabolize will be revving. I just drink two scoops of whey protein and I blend it with milk and ice, and trust me, I see results. I don't have time to eat my protein, even though lean meats and fish is a more valuable source, but don't let that hinder you to see results. You don't need any fancy supplements. Just make sure your not taking it EVERY time. Example, Shake, Shake, Salmon + Turkey Salad, Shake, Shake, ect. 

TIP: In order to clearly see your abdominal, keep your body fat % under 10%. You'll still see it at the 10-13% range, but wouldn't look as nice. :(

This is coming from personal experience, and now I honestly have the body I always wanted. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope I helped. :)

& Lmfao for needing "energy". Its called sleep and carbohydrates, bro. 

1500 calorie deficit is horrible when you're trying to maintain as much muscle as possible. You'll be losing too much muscle at a fast rate, and considering muscle building is a slow process, its not worth it.

Max I'd recommend is a 500 calorie deficit daily. Otherwise you'll be losing too much muscle.

As for daily cheat snacks, wouldn't recommend it. Have a cheat meal once a week. Muscle building/getting lean takes determination and discipline. When you're thinking about eating that snicker bar, think "Would i really risk all this time I've worked trying to lose weight/gain muscle, for 1 snicker bar?", 10 out of 10 times you'll throw it away.

As for gaining muscle mass, theres a key thing here. CALORIC SURPLUS. Eating more calories than your body burns. Protein powders are unnecessary if you can get all your protein from real food. Remember, Real food will always be better than supplements.  

1500 calorie deficit is horrible when you're trying to maintain as much muscle as possible. You'll be losing too much muscle at a fast rate, and considering muscle building is a slow process, its not worth it.

Max I'd recommend is a 500 calorie deficit daily. Otherwise you'll be losing too much muscle.

As for daily cheat snacks, wouldn't recommend it. Have a cheat meal once a week. Muscle building/getting lean takes determination and discipline. When you're thinking about eating that snicker bar, think "Would i really risk all this time I've worked trying to lose weight/gain muscle, for 1 snicker bar?", 10 out of 10 times you'll throw it away.

As for gaining muscle mass, theres a key thing here. CALORIC SURPLUS. Eating more calories than your body burns. Protein powders are unnecessary if you can get all your protein from real food. Remember, Real food will always be better than supplements.  

Well its just for weight loss, if your adding muscle your obviously going to eat more because the muscle needs to be build from somewhere :P

I'm telling you; if you have that determination for a cheat meal once a week, go for it. I had a cheat snack and I did just fine. 

Well its just for weight loss, if your adding muscle your obviously going to eat more because the muscle needs to be build from somewhere :P

I'm telling you; if you have that determination for a cheat meal once a week, go for it. I had a cheat snack and I did just fine. 

Exactly. My point for not recommending a 1500 calorie defecit was because he would be losing muscle at an incredibly fast rate, along with his fat. When you go on a cut you lose muscle as well :P Meh I guess it theoretically works, the point of only having it once a week is for the discipline you'll need when you're going 12 weeks on a caloric surplus for competition bodyfat percentage (5-6%).

Archived