Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Welcome to Dreambot

Th3

So, not to be a dick or anything, but topbot 2.0 with 5x the amount of dev's?

What, why

, the only similarity is they are both bots xd

So, not to be a dick or anything, but topbot 2.0 with 5x the amount of dev's?

What does number of dev's have to do with anything? Because we have more devs, we can develop the bot at a much quicker pace.

What, why

, the only similarity is they are both bots xd

What does number of dev's have to do with anything? Because we have more devs, we can develop the bot at a much quicker pace.

You have the exact same goals topbot had when they started, and not alot, just mention the difference in devs because I don't see much other differnces.

Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing at all, I'm just asking a question and sounding like a dick in doing so :P

You have the exact same goals topbot had when they started, and not alot, just mention the difference in devs because I don't see much other differnces.

Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing at all, I'm just asking a question and sounding like a dick in doing so :P

I have no clue what TopBots goals are, and really don't care about them, so I really couldn't comment on our similarities.

Though no we are not following in the footsteps of other clients, we wanted to release a client in which the developers care, and actually focus on making the client better. Not slacking off, and even going missing in some cases. Having the extra amount of developers really helps us section out our work, allowing us to get stuff done much faster, and improving the overall quality.

I have no clue what TopBots goals are, and really don't care about them, so I really couldn't comment on our similarities.

Though no we are not following in the footsteps of other clients, we wanted to release a client in which the developers care, and actually focus on making the client better. Not slacking off, and even going missing in some cases. Having the extra amount of developers really helps us section out our work, allowing us to get stuff done much faster, and improving the overall quality.

This is a key concept tbh. Devs that care, if only that was done earlier when OSRS came out, that client would undoubtedly have 5x the users than any other. Unfortunately it's hard to find people who are committed after letting profits get to their head after 2 years. :/

This is a key concept tbh. Devs that care, if only that was done earlier when OSRS came out, that client would undoubtedly have 5x the users than any other. Unfortunately it's hard to find people who are committed after letting profits get to their head after 2 years. :/

The main difference between us and other bots is our business etiquette. We build our business strategy around not letting people slack off. We understand to make money requires work. When the work stops, the money stops. Quite a few of us have had entrepreneurship classes in college. We understand the game and are here to play :) 

The main difference between us and other bots is our business etiquette. We build our business strategy around not letting people slack off. We understand to make money requires work. When the work stops, the money stops. Quite a few of us have had entrepreneurship classes in college. We understand the game and are here to play :)

That is the same as ExcoBot, Octobot, ShadowBot when they started, I mean, it's nothing new you know what I mean? (you can censor the names if I'm not allowed to talk about them here like on trashbot :P)

I understand you're focussed on staying for the long term, but I don't think any client dev though to themselves, hey let's fuck over our users in 2ish years. 

Archived