Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pug's Suggestion thread - Take / Give idea's

Pug

I'm thinking about trying to script a quest, but start small, like Imp Catcher. In what format do you want the script for easy integration for Dream Quester?

easiest way would to add it to my ENUM 

e.g WALK_TO_WIZ, KILL_IMPS etc

then put the methods below e.g

private void walkToWiz() {}

private void killImps() {}

use a switch statement in your onLoop

also removed the idea's that have been said. thanks guys :)

+1 for BlackJack script. If someone has an account for it there is a scripter ready to do it. (The Feud and 65 Thieving are the requirements)

An NMZ script would also be awesome.^

details?

profits?

havent checked it for a while but you buy pie shells, raw bear meat, rabbit and chompy. i think there is a buy limit of 1000 per four hours for each of those, and then you need 85 cooking to craft raw wild pies and can sell for 11.9k each. Checked online and supposedly you can profit 2mil an hour.

I started making AIO rc script. Just finished air/earth and dueling ring fires. I'm going to implement nat running tonight. (unnoting by yourself or trading slaves who unnote at gen store)

I started making AIO rc script. Just finished air/earth and dueling ring fires. I'm going to implement nat running tonight. (unnoting by yourself or trading slaves who unnote at gen store)

That'll be a great addition to the SDN if you decide to put it on :)

Archived