Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

hey just got bot works great but could you peraphs implement when packs are bought they get opened instead going to bank them

This is the second request for this. Because of you guys want it, I will add that to version 1.2 :)

doesn't bank just stands there in mage guild after full inventory of battlestaffs

Might be that the script doesn't function properly some places due to complicated path to the store and bank, such as Yanille Magic Guild. I will be implementing a new feature, which allows the user to create own walking path which would make it possible to run the script at the more complex places. Other than that, there is nothing to do to that problem at the moment.

Version 1.2 is soon to be released! This update brings sell mode to the script and miscellaneous fixes!

Might be that the script doesn't function properly some places due to complicated path to the store and bank, such as Yanille Magic Guild. I will be implementing a new feature, which allows the user to create own walking path which would make it possible to run the script at the more complex places. Other than that, there is nothing to do to that problem at the moment.

Version 1.2 is soon to be released! This update brings sell mode to the script and miscellaneous fixes!

Could you also make the buying a little faster? Perhaps do a while loop instead of an if so it doesnt keep going through the loop and sleeping?:P Edited by mattgp

Could you also make the buying a little faster? Perhaps do a while loop instead of an if so it doesnt keep going through the loop and sleeping?:P

Will do! :)

I also added pack opening!

cool thanks

sorry would private message you but its showing error505. im having trouble doesnt seem like my script updated still showing version 1 and cant buy bolt of cloth from sawmill operator east varrock. please help