Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

3 minutes ago, jesusjaac said:

Oh ok, thank you so much, testing it rn, seems to work flawessly, think im gonna buy it soon 

I'm happy to hear that 🙂 Be sure to contact me if you encounter any issues with it, I'm happy to help. The fastest way to get in touch with me is by sending me a message on Discord, there is a link for my Discord server in my signature.

2 hours ago, playmorecs said:

So when items are bought and it waits for time limit to jump to next world, it keeps opening and closing trader all the time

Hmm, that's odd. I wonder what changed. I'll look into this today.

20 hours ago, playmorecs said:

So when items are bought and it waits for time limit to jump to next world, it keeps opening and closing trader all the time

I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Could you give me more information about your setup, which shop are you using, what items are you buying and what does your inventory look like when it's doing this? Thanks in advance.

I've updated the script to withdraw coins in case it accidentally deposits them on low FPS.

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Could you give me more information about your setup, which shop are you using, what items are you buying and what does your inventory look like when it's doing this? Thanks in advance.

I've updated the script to withdraw coins in case it accidentally deposits them on low FPS.

What setup info you actually need? It happens with all hops with all items, inventory is just coins, fresh start disabled

9 minutes ago, playmorecs said:

What setup info you actually need? It happens with all hops with all items, inventory is just coins, fresh start disabled

I tried running it earlier today and didn't encounter this issue. Would you by any chance be able to record your client and send a video of the issue to me? Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, dutchminer said:

So if there is 500 of an item in a shop and i want to buy the first 100. can the bot do this?

Yes, this is possible. You'd input 400 as the threshold for the item 🙂

• 2 weeks later...