Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

2 hours ago, vopek said:

it kept trying to buy the item after 0 coins 

This should now be fixed. Please let me know if it still happens 🙂

7 hours ago, Ryn055 said:

Does not buy anything and only hops worlds. Any ideas why?

Hey, I believe there's 3 possibilities:

1. You've set shop threshold for your items too high when buying. For example, if the shop has a maximum stock of 50 for an item, and it becomes non-profitable after stock is less than 20, you'd want to input 20 as the shop threshold. Now it will purchase until the shop's stock is 20 or less for that item.
    2. You've set minimum amount too high. Now the script will not purchase until it can purchase at least that many of that item at once. For example, shop threshold is set to 20, and minimum amount set to 5. Now the script won't start purchasing the item until there's at least 25 of that item in stock. Once there is, it will purchase all the way down to the threshold, 20.
    3. You've input wrong item name, so the script isn't able to find the item on the store.

1. Now when you run the script, the game character will get stuck in the bank when it returns to the bank after NPC purchases the item.

2. After the framework is unloaded, install the framework again, and then inject the configuration file, there will be an error.

25 minutes ago, keke0513 said:

1. Now when you run the script, the game character will get stuck in the bank when it returns to the bank after NPC purchases the item.

2. After the framework is unloaded, install the framework again, and then inject the configuration file, there will be an error.

Could you paste any errors you get here? At which bank is it getting stuck, and which NPC are you trading? Which items are you selling/buying? You can PM me any sensitive details.

On 4/19/2021 at 4:36 PM, Hashtag said:

This should now be fixed. Please let me know if it still happens 🙂

It seems to be working now, thanks

spacer.png

low ban rate, recommend

Edited by vopek

• 2 weeks later...

5:17:22 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aO.e(aO.java:51)
        at H.onLoop(H.java:175)
        at K.onLoop(K.java:72)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

9 hours ago, banana said:

5:17:22 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at aO.e(aO.java:51)
        at H.onLoop(H.java:175)
        at K.onLoop(K.java:72)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hey, does this cause the script to stop or get stuck? If not, it can be safely ignored. Could you tell me at which point you received this error because I haven't been able to reproduce it myself yet.

It gets stuck when its traveling from the shop to the bank, and it does not open the bank. It stands there near the bank until it logs out. Then the client logs the account back on, and then it just procced to stand there again with no action being taken from the script.