Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

20 hours ago, auge123 said:

Hey, can one time sell and buy items ? Example i want buy from magic guild battlestaff, death runes, and sell laws rune's.  ?

Hey, this feature is planned for future version of the script 🙂

2 hours ago, keke0513 said:

你好,我买了这个脚本,但没有正在运行的文件。你能教我如何使用它吗?

Hey, I translated your post and you're having issues starting the script? After you purchased it, it was automatically added in your client. No download is required. Look at the video to understand how it's started:

2 hours ago, keke0513 said:

你好,我买了这个脚本,但没有正在运行的文件。你能教我如何使用它吗?

1612700117(1).png

Oh now I understand the issue. You're trying to load a saved configuration, which you probably haven't created before. First, fill in the settings in the script's gui, then you can click the save button to save the configuration for later use.

1 hour ago, NobodySpecial said:

Does this script support GE selling? And would the # Muler work for this script as well?

Hey, this script doesn't currently support GE. # Muling works depending on the location you use it at 🙂

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]