Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

• 3 weeks later...

@Hashtag Awesome script! One thing to add would be world hopping sequential that way when you make your round back stock is back up when buying different things. -edit- nvm it does this through custom 10/10 script i dont see a problem with it yet.

Edited by Crimehead
    found solution

7 hours ago, Crimehead said:

@Hashtag Awesome script! One thing to add would be world hopping sequential that way when you make your round back stock is back up when buying different things. -edit- nvm it does this through custom 10/10 script i dont see a problem with it yet.

Thank you for the feedback! I would appreciate it a lot if you took a minute to review the script on its store page here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/store/product/82-shopping/&tab=reviews.

Hey @Hashtag

Im still happily using your script and im wondering if its also possible to buy stuff and sell stuff at the same time ofc selling only when the shop has nothing of that item yet, to avoid losing money on it. 

Is it maybe also possible to just keep it focussed on 1 world? I tried costum hopping and adding just 1 world. But than it stops the script. 

Edited by DoomsDay
    Added somethimg

2 hours ago, DoomsDay said:

Hey @Hashtag

Im still happily using your script and im wondering if its also possible to buy stuff and sell stuff at the same time ofc selling only when the shop has nothing of that item yet, to avoid losing money on it. 

It's not implemented? Can't believe it, isn't that the main purpose of script... Most shops offer both - selling and buying, in some cases you can almost double your profits by doing both. @Hashtag really looking forward you to add this option :) Should be fairly easy to script

8 hours ago, playmorecs said:

It's not implemented? Can't believe it, isn't that the main purpose of script... Most shops offer both - selling and buying, in some cases you can almost double your profits by doing both. @Hashtag really looking forward you to add this option :) Should be fairly easy to script

I didnt test it yet, all the time that im happily using the script i never thought about it. 🤣

Hashtag is a great scripter, so far never got a ban with his script yet. So he might be able to help us out. (Aslong as it doesnt screw his script 😁

15 hours ago, DoomsDay said:

Hey @Hashtag

Is it maybe also possible to just keep it focussed on 1 world? I tried costum hopping and adding just 1 world. But than it stops the script. 

12 hours ago, playmorecs said:

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestion. I can look into making that possible. Could either of you PM me an example method of buying & selling so I could go and learn how it works? Thanks in advance 🙂