Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Hello Dreambot client says that script has error. I was not able to bank with a chest after update  on 12/9/2020.

I just purchased full first month yesterday, hopefully my money does not go to waste...

16 hours ago, bellios said:

not work

17:11:33: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Model.getTileHeight(Model.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Model.getVertexMap(Model.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.ViewportTools.a(ViewportTools.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.ViewportTools.getSuitablePointForModel(ViewportTools.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Entity.isOnScreen(Entity.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.impl.EntityDestination.handleCamera(EntityDestination.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.interact.Interactable.a(Interactable.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.interact.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java)
        at aa.a(Unknown Source)
        at o.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

16 hours ago, sashapetrin said:

Hello Dreambot client says that script has error. I was not able to bank with a chest after update  on 12/9/2020.

I just purchased full first month yesterday, hopefully my money does not go to waste...

Hey guys, it's possible you used the script after a game update before the client was updated by the developers. Are you still having issues with the script?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello hashtag,

I've been experiencing a problem with this script for a while now the save a profile option does not work. I have not been able to save and easy setup my bot farm for a few months. I bought your other script the wood cutter and it saves profiles with no issue. so I know its not my pc if it save profiles on the other scripts. Can you please look into fixing the save profile feature. Thanks in advance. 

4 hours ago, kush420oz said:

Hello hashtag,

I've been experiencing a problem with this script for a while now the save a profile option does not work. I have not been able to save and easy setup my bot farm for a few months. I bought your other script the wood cutter and it saves profiles with no issue. so I know its not my pc if it save profiles on the other scripts. Can you please look into fixing the save profile feature. Thanks in advance. 

I have been able to save profiles very recently. Could you be a bit more elaborate on how it doesn't work? Does the save window pop up? Does it create the file at all? Have you tried saving to different directories?

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I have been able to save profiles very recently. Could you be a bit more elaborate on how it doesn't work? Does the save window pop up? Does it create the file at all? Have you tried saving to different directories?

I have not been able to get the profile to save at all for the shopping script. Step on I set it up at a shop and click save type a save name click save, Step 2 load another bot and select shopping script load profile and the folder is empty with no saves in it. I've messed around for hours trying to figure out why I cant save profiles. I have tried creating a new folder trying to save in a different dictionaries. and the file never creates. So I was thinking it was my pc so I fully wiped it reinstalled windows 10 pro 64bit redownloaded java 8 64bit and dreambot and still nothing it wouldn't save profiles. and trying downloading java fix and that didn't work. I was stumped until recently I bought and tried your wc script and that one works flawless the profiles save just fine and are even still saved next day. just the shopping script wont save. I'm completely stomped not sure why this is happening so thought id reach out to you and see if you could help me or if there was an issue with the script.

On 12/24/2020 at 1:41 AM, sorryboss200 said:

does this script support quick start?

Hey, yes it does. You'll have to input path to a saved config file in the parameters.

On 12/25/2020 at 5:07 AM, Sabrina2020 said:

Do you have any configuration rules and instructions for this script

Hey, here's some

1. Make sure you have +10k coins in your inventory.
    2. If you haven't used the script at a location yet, start the script with the desired shop open.
    3. Fill in the gui settings. Increasing the wait time between world hops will avoid getting kicked out of the game.
    4. Save the gui settings in a config file if you wish to use the same setting again.
    5. Start the script.
    6. If you have a config file made already, you can start the script at any location (doesn't need to be started at the shop). This is useful if the script doesn't automatically use the correct bank. If you start the script at the bank you want it to use, it will continue on using that bank.