Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

I can not place the items I want to buy

The world hopping seems broken. I put down F2P only and it tries to go to members. I even tried using custom worlds same problem, I checked my settings too.

Agreed, going to worlds not selected or worlds that aren't even an option (such as 73), when it does this the debug spams that the world to hop to is null. LOVE this script, just the world hopping is currently messed up!

Heya, could I get a trial? :)

Enjoy.

yeah it tends to hop to Total skill required worlds as well.

also it doesnt bank at shantay pass

To select the items you wish to buy click the refresh button when you have opened the shop. It will then load the images of the items available to buy. After it is done loading, click the items you wish to buy.

Some banks may not be supported.

I'll check what is wrong with the world hopping right a way!

Please see this gif if you have problems with selecting the items.

8zxllb2.gif

it did support before the update :P

Ah.. Is it a bank chest? What is the name of the bank object and what action do you open the bank with? For example "Bank booth" and "Bank".

Ah.. Is it a bank chest? What is the name of the bank object and what action do you open the bank with? For example "Bank booth" and "Bank".

Bank chest. it doesnt close the interface of the shop and clicks the bank area.

Bank chest. it doesnt close the interface of the shop and clicks the bank area.

I'll go take a look at it =)

I've pushed an update that fixes world hopping. I had a mistake in my code that caused it to not work properly but everything should be good after this update is approved. Please wait patiently.

It doesn`t hop ;-(

I'll go take a look at it =)

I've pushed an update that fixes world hopping. I had a mistake in my code that caused it to not work properly but everything should be good after this update is approved. Please wait patiently.

Oh, didn`t see this. :)

After update it gets stuck while trying to hop debug says "world to hop to is null !" Buying runes from Aubury

Since the new update the bot doesn't bank anymore.

Where are you banking?

After update it gets stuck while trying to hop debug says "world to hop to is null !" Buying runes from Aubury

This issue is being fixed already.