Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Thanks, using it now!

Noticed a small bug when buying Soda Ash & Buckets of Sand.

It will (at times, not all the time) open up the shop inv, hover over the item (which is in stock), then close the shop window and click to walk another tile and then open the store again and buy it.

It's working a dream other than that! If I do it in like 45-55 minute sessions, with 15 min breaks would that be the safest possible way? ty!

3 hours ago, liujt said:

I reacted, can I have a trial

Enjoy.

2 hours ago, spyrolad said:

Thanks, using it now!

Noticed a small bug when buying Soda Ash & Buckets of Sand.

It will (at times, not all the time) open up the shop inv, hover over the item (which is in stock), then close the shop window and click to walk another tile and then open the store again and buy it.

It's working a dream other than that! If I do it in like 45-55 minute sessions, with 15 min breaks would that be the safest possible way? ty!

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Do you think you could capture that issue you mentioned in a video and send it to me? It's hard to say what's the safest possible way, but that sounds good to me.

1 hour ago, Mh2020 said:

I want to buy a script. I added you to discord. Could you please pass it?

If you're looking to purchase the script with OSRS gp, you'll need to look into vouchers. You can't purchase it directly from me.

1 hour ago, yoctown123 said:

I reacted to the post. May I have a free trial please? Look forward to testing this out.

49 minutes ago, Shinoby said:

trial pls interesado

Enjoy both of you.

3 hours ago, auge123 said:

hello, u can add funcion if get to many logins bot waiting 10mins ? Because now is login and agian login stucked bot

Hey, make sure to increase the amount between world hops in the gui.