Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Hey hash. first of sorry if you feel like you're being bombarded with bug reports; I'd be more than happy to tip for a fix. There's just one thing #1Shopping and #1Muling working together correctly - After trading with the mule, the slave banks all the coins that were received from the mule or kept by the slave, and then proceeds to resume #1Shopping (as it should). The problem is tha tthe slave shouldn't bank the coins it kept/received from mule , but rather keep them in the inventory...otherwise #1Shopping stops as there's no coins in the slave's inventory. I would be glad to help you in anyway to have this resolved, please let me know.

Edited by icedotexe

11 hours ago, icedotexe said:

Hey hash. first of sorry if you feel like you're being bombarded with bug reports; I'd be more than happy to tip for a fix. There's just one thing #1Shopping and #1Muling working together correctly - After trading with the mule, the slave banks all the coins that were received from the mule or kept by the slave, and then proceeds to resume #1Shopping (as it should). The problem is tha tthe slave shouldn't bank the coins it kept/received from mule , but rather keep them in the inventory...otherwise #1Shopping stops as there's no coins in the slave's inventory. I would be glad to help you in anyway to have this resolved, please let me know.

Hey, to clarify a few things, could you take a screenshot of your gui settings (both slave and mule) and possibly a video of how it behaves. The way I've set the slave to behave is bank all items, withdraw the items it should give to the mule, trade the mule, bank items given by mule, withdraw the items it had before the mule appeared. Now that I think of it, the slave shouldn't bank the received coins, and that's what you're saying?

In the video below, the slave is set to keep 100k. In this case the mule does not give anything, only receive. Skip to 0:50. The slave correctly leaves 100k , but the problem is that it doesn't withdraw the coins after trading with the mule, it just leaves it in the bank, resulting in #1Shopping stopping since there are no coins in the inventory. 

Edited by icedotexe

11 hours ago, icedotexe said:

In the video below, the slave is set to keep 100k. In this case the mule does not give anything, only receive. Skip to 0:50. The slave correctly leaves 100k , but the problem is that it doesn't withdraw the coins after trading with the mule, it just leaves it in the bank, resulting in #1Shopping stopping since there are no coins in the inventory. 

Hey, thanks for the video. I'll see what I can do about the issue.

7 hours ago, not n0rmal said:

having troubles in wiz guild yanille. got stuck on the 3rd+ levels of the tower and sat there.

Hey, could you check the debug console for errors? Also, a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck would help me a lot.

1 hour ago, pollor said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

Buying from Charter Trade shop is not working. I wanted to buy bucket of sand and soda ash. Choose buy until shop has 0 and world hop 20 seconds but nothing happends and script stops. Is it supposed to work?