Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Edit: I'm dumb.

Lol oops I was just about to suggest that you died, didn't see the last post.

Glad that you figured it out. xD

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

7 hours ago, jbrutes33 said:

Figured it out. I just get killed and lost my stack but keep 3 items that I'm buying hahah

Hey, could you give me some information on which location you're using and which items (via PM if you prefer). I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone, so fixing it would be really important. Also, the script would never drop your coins, the script doesn't contain any code that could do that.

Is there a way to quick start if you dont have saved location already ?  From a list of available shop . That would be nice if its not yet supported. 

Great script , no ban yet. (+-80H on 5 acc)

2 minutes ago, lafaprod said:

Is there a way to quick start if you dont have saved location already ?  From a list of available shop . That would be nice if its not yet supported. 

No, unless you write the save file yourself. That's hard though. Because the script is universal and is not restricted to certain shops, I'm afraid there is no list of available shops.

On 5/29/2019 at 1:00 PM, lafaprod said:

Hey M8! Just got the scirpt and I'm loving it too. Just wanted to check something with you: 

Have you been running your 5 accounts on the same proxy? 

Were your 80hrs hours consecutive or did you take breaks? 

You f2p or p2p? 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, jbrutes33 said:

Hey M8! Just got the scirpt and I'm loving it too. Just wanted to check something with you: 

Have you been running your 5 accounts on the same proxy? 

Were your 80hrs hours consecutive or did you take breaks? 

You f2p or p2p? 

Cheers!

Running with proxy got me banned with alot of scripts.  Now I just bot 1 account on my IP (probably flagged in the past but no ban from the last month) and I dont take alot of break but I only bot for session of  2hrs , one account only and I alternate.

I've already botted with 2-3 in the same time with no problem on this script (No proxy)
    I've used this script in f2p and members , better money on members if you buy vodka/fruits etc. 

Was this script recently turned into a monthly renewal? I was pretty sure it was just a one-time bang when I bought it, but I also may have missed it. If not though, will I need to repurchase an auth whenever the initial purchase period ends or how does that work? Sorry for so many, probably common, questions I am just new to this community and still learning how everything is ran. 😁

Edited by BotiusMaximus
    Bad Grammar