Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Hey i have a question, the bot loggs me out after it goes through all the worlds, is their a way to have it restart by itsself and go through all the worlds. II need it to go though over and over ? please and thank you

On 2/23/2019 at 10:12 PM, Kali007 said:

Hey i have a question, the bot loggs me out after it goes through all the worlds, is their a way to have it restart by itsself and go through all the worlds. II need it to go though over and over ? please and thank you

Hi, the game logs your character out for switching worlds so often. Increase the amount between world hops. Then, store your account login details in the client's account manager. When starting the script, select the account to use in the dropbox above the start button. This makes the client log your account back in and the script continues on functioning. If you have any further questions, please join my support Discord server.

On 2/21/2019 at 7:34 PM, Locksin said:

Hey man, looking into buying this, could I try it out first ? Thnx ! :)

16 hours ago, suurkoll said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

8 hours ago, rosterx said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy all of you.

21 minutes ago, ucuc0591 said:

NPC cannot be searched after the game is updated

Hi there, please clear your jagexcache by enabling Fresh start in client settings and restarting the client afterwards. Please let me know whether or not this solved the issue. Thanks.

Ok so I encountered a weird and serious problem in Jatiszo yesterday. My character ran up north for no reason and got slaughtered by trolls while i was afk. This happened when using this script AND when using a superheat script both in Jatiszo. So this problem may not be isolated to your script. I did not use both scripts at the same time. This happened separately on both.

I came back to my computer after less than 20 minutes and found myself logged out. Then i log in and I was DEAD. 12m cash gone. Luckily, the same thing happened with the superheat script so i figured that somehow my character ran north and died at the trolls again. I found my cash stack luckily but I have no idea how this could happen with two separate scripts. Jatiszo has some weird properties I guess?

Just making anyone who sees this aware of the danger of Jatiszo