Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Script works only for the most general stores such as zaff battlestaff shop, rune shops etc. Those places are very hard botted this days and aren't really worth of botting. However this script doesn't work "for almost any store" and thus isn't that amazing for money making purposes. 

2 hours ago, Ballbak said:

I upvoted, may I have a trial please?

[Would buy if it worked]

Enjoy.

3 minutes ago, nyyppa_pk3r said:

Script works only for the most general stores such as zaff battlestaff shop, rune shops etc. Those places are very hard botted this days and aren't really worth of botting. However this script doesn't work "for almost any store" and thus isn't that amazing for money making purposes. 

Any specific shops you want to have implemented in this script? If there's enough requests for a location, I may add it in. Thank you for the feedback.

2 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Any specific shops you want to have implemented in this script? If there's enough requests for a location, I may add it in. Thank you for the feedback.

Any place I've tested by so far that doesn't exist in runescape main surface. PMed you a couple of common places that include many decent shop for botting purposes. Don't wanna really list them here for everyone.

Thank you! :)

On 11.4.2018 at 9:15 PM, robotbarber said:

can i grab a trial?

i gave ya an upvote. also have a location im trying it on not sure it is supported

Enjoy. If the location isn't supported, PM me about it and we'll figure something out.

i only had a short chance to try it as the website was down for most of my trial... but that being said it did suport the location i was trying and it just wasnt as profitable if u dont have  50 bots goin