Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

Antonio

I hope spam doesn't give post count because now this is just a shit thread lol

spam doesnt give post count. You're a chat mod in Don't advertise other bots. You should know that.

spam doesnt give post count, your a chat mod in Don't advertise other bots. You should know that.

spam gives postcount in Don't advertise other bots, you should know that.

Nah, i dont use dying forums man ;), suck my dick.

wtf so rude, Don't advertise other bots rocks doe, since u spoke about it, it is best in community than this one, but is maybe shittier in bot than this one. so i win and u lose, kthxbye.

im an idiot so dont mind what I say

wtf so rude, Don't advertise other bots rocks doe, since u spoke about it, it is best in community than this one, but is maybe shittier in bot than this one. so i win and u lose, kthxbye.

im an idiot so dont mind what I say

lol exactly, the last line was perfectly edited, shoutout to the person who did that haha.

Archived