Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting computer questions

Script

Hey, im building a computer with mostly botting in mind. Im looking to run about 20 bots at a time. I was under a very low budget when choosing the parts. I have a few questions:

*how good are these choices so far for my budget, my budget is $300.

*Say I run more bots than the computer is meant to handle, what would happen?

* is this a decent setup for botting in general, or what should i improve ?

Setup so far:

i7 960 - 70$

Intel DX58SO motherboard -130$

128gb ssd -37$

Better than intel cpu fan/ heatsink -15$

This is what i have bought so far, im planning on getting 1600 ram 16gb, some power supply dont care. I already have moniters and i dont really want to buy a computer case so i might use an old dell case and put a ton of fans. Also im going to attempt to buy Ram tonight at a micro center, along with a power supply. My plan is to download like nothing because of 128gb ssd. Any advice at all would be great, or just opinions. Thanks for reading.

Since you aren't planning on having a graphics card (ofc), you can use a more economical power supply than most peoples computers have so it'd be cheaper overall & in regards to electricity usage. Just make sure its above the maximum wattage your parts say they'll use

Archived