Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • XeroXero's Private Proxy Service |$1.99| Flexible Payments | LIMITED TIME |

Xero

XeroXero's Private Proxy Service

General Information:
    I am looking to sell more affordable options in terms of proxy servers especially tuned for osrs bots. As a newer user to the forums, I thought in order to build my reputation and credibility I should offer an affordable, friendly and quick service to satisfy everyone's proxy needs. I've tested and am currently using my own proxies for my own botting endeavors, which to me seems no different from other services I've purchased in the past. As I believe in an ideal user experience, I want clients to be able to pay in ANY way they possibly can in order to acquire their needed proxies, such that I will be constantly expanding ways my clients can pay for the service.

Proxy Features:

• 99.99% Uptime
    • Dedicated Hosting in the US (New York)
    • Port 1080
    • Private (meaning you get your own)
    • SOCKS5
    • Affordable

Price: [Limited Time] $1.99 USD or 2M OSRS
    Currently accepting payments in Paypal, Amazon Giftcards and OSRS.

Contact Information: 

You can contact me either through my skype (xero.xeros) or a private message on the forums. I will soon verify my discord account to make that an available contact method.

If there are any questions, please notify me, I'll happily answer. default_smile.png 

Wouldn't their price in osgp be 1,8mil? 

Good luck on the sales btw :)

Thanks!

I just personally prefer paypal/amazon because it's one less step for me since I'd be cashing out anyways, I take that into account when accepting OSRS money. I still think this service is affordable despite that extra 200k fee.

Thanks!

I just personally prefer paypal/amazon because it's one less step for me since I'd be cashing out anyways, I take that into account when accepting OSRS money. I still think this service is affordable despite that extra 200k fee.

It's a decent difference if you're buying a decent amount of them though. Its one less proxy If I was to buy 10 of them in comparison to those who sell it for 1,8mil. :P

Contact Information: 

You can contact me either through my skype (xero.xeros) or a private message on the forums. I will soon verify my discord account to make that an available contact method.

Interested, can you pm me your skype?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived