Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • General car/bike thread

Chris

Haha I love seeing supercars get smacked

It's crazy - the JB4 which is just a piggyback can up the boost on a stock car for an extra 80 horsepower. Then once you get downpipes, FMIC, charge pipe and drop in filter, you're up to +120hp more. No internal upgrades or anything. People push > 700 horsepower out of the N54. It's ridiculous

LOL i wouldn't even waste my money on a ferarri :P

They're beautiful cars, but I wouldn't spend my life savings on one. If I had the extra money, sure.

They're beautiful cars, but I wouldn't spend my life savings on one. If I had the extra money, sure.

Yea with the opportunity to buy any car with that money it wouldn't go into 1 car.

Nope, pre-owned :) I'd never buy something that depreciated that quickly. I paid 16k for the car and 2.5k 48mo/48kmi for bumper to bumper warranty. The luxury of owning a brand new car at a third of the cost :)

Wow yeah you're right man. The car looks pretty damn awesome too :P I'd just change the rims

Wow yeah you're right man. The car looks pretty damn awesome too :P I'd just change the rims

Yeah for now I'm keeping them on with the shitty no-season tires it came with. In march/april I'm picking up a set of BMW 193M rims with some Michelin pilot super sports for summer tires. Then next winter I'll throw some blizzaks on the oem rims

Archived