Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • General car/bike thread

Chris

Hey everyone!

One of my biggest interest/hobbies in life is cars. I have a passion for them. You can freely talk about cars and bikes in this thread. Also feel free to post pictures of your bikes/fun cars/daily drivers!

I'll start

xO9Y9V5.png

Daily driver:

2001.5 VW Passat GLX

Engine: 2.8L V6 - shares the same block as the B5 s4 2.7 twin turbo

Transmission: 5 speed manual

Drivetrain: FWD

Fun car:

2008 BMW 335xi

Engine: 3.0L inline 6 twin turbo

Transmission: 6 speed manual

Drivetrain: AWD open front/rear with servo controlled LSD center dif. Defaults to RWD when servo throws code or is unplugged

Nope, pre-owned :) I'd never buy something that depreciated that quickly. I paid 16k for the car and 2.5k 48mo/48kmi for bumper to bumper warranty. The luxury of owning a brand new car at a third of the cost :)

SUUUUPERCHARGED

yea not too many people know they come supercharged stock and that you can sleeper mod them for only like $400. I still want one of these just so i can beat a GTR with a grandpa car XD

Nissan Maxima 2002 - It's been a work in progress, I think it looks pretty good now. I'll try to get some pictures. I've replaced both bumpers, added a nice sound system (Two Rockford Fosgate P3D4 12" hooked up to a 1200W True RMS Rockford Fosgate Amp, Apline 143BT , Rockford Fosgate Speakers) and added a JWT Pop Charger and Strut bar as an engine modification (I am not naive enough to believe it adds much performance, I got it for gas mileage and looks). 

Archived