Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MacroSuite sample Paint Plugin

Dashboard

There will be no problem of a userbase.

Nezz meant if a script writer has enough knowledge of java to make a plugin for MS, they can also make it for DreamBot. Dash, do you plan on paying the script writers for making plugins or whatever? If not, then they'd be more compelled to write a script they could get paid for.

I honestly don't think Dash made this thread so we can have an argument on whether it makes sense for people to code for MacroSuite.

If people want to code for MacroSuite, they can code for it, why should we care about their reason... Looks good Dash

This would actually be a really cool project if scripters could get access to the SRC. This way we could share plugins (Just lists of actions, the easy part), and focus on the anti-ban and how the script's core logic works.

There will be no problem of a userbase.

Nezz meant if a script writer has enough knowledge of java to make a plugin for MS, they can also make it for DreamBot. Dash, do you plan on paying the script writers for making plugins or whatever? If not, then they'd be more compelled to write a script they could get paid for.

I will be hiring script writers to write plugins.

Plugins are great in my opinion. It allows users (like myself) who aren't able to code a great script, or simply don't have the time to, to develop a fully functioning script in 10 minutes, and spend a few minutes writing a few plugins to make my script a little more advance or look a little nicer. I'm more willing to do that than to code a whole script, and once I've coded the plugin, now I can now give everyone else on DreamBot using MacroSuite a chance to use my plugin, and therefore push MacroSuite further even more as an advanced script.

My thoughts on the discussion.

Archived