Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot General Troubleshooting [Most your problems are fixed here]

Decipher

- Simple Dreambot Troubleshooting -

Keep in mind this post is not 100% completed

I can't run dreambot!

This will normally be fixed by downloading the latest java, which can be found here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

If the file you downloaded looks like this:
    6dce10086788807b973d3c9417d766d7.png

Then do the following:

1. Right click the file and select "Open with..."
    PgonJt5.png

2. Click "Java (ect)" and you are good to go!

Alternatively, you can click "Choose another app" and select java, and check the "always open with" checkbox to always open dreambot with java.
    PxZ4WNX.png

When i press "Launch client", nothing happens!

This is probably because you don't have the latest and/or right version of java installed. It can be found here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

Note:

The simple mistake of downloading java for x86 on a x64 computer (or other way) is enough to screw up everything. To check which one you have, go to Control panel, "System & Security", then "System". Under "system type" you will se if your pc has a x64 or x86 architecture.

Client has launched, but i'm stuck with this screen:

(Open spoiler to see image)

eddeb0006a5197c77dd0f17d3a03ec92.png

This is very simple, either you:

1. don't have internet connection:

this is very simple, just connect to your wifi

2. your proxy/VPN is not working

Then you should probably disable it, or check if the proxy/password has a typo in it. If that doesn't solve it, see above

3. Runescape recently had an update

If it so happens that runescape was updated and the developers have not insta fixed it, there is no need to panic. Just sit down, relax, and wait for them to log on and do their magic. This usually is fixed the same day as the update was released.

I can't log in to the client!

This usually occurs when your internet is not that fast. Either connect to your wifi or check you proxy/VPN for typos, if that doesn't solve it disable them.

If it so happens that the dreambot servers are down, just sit down, relax, and wait.

My bot won't run or misclicks!

fixedMode.gif

*GIF BROUGHT TO YOU BY @Dreamlicker*

If you have any other problems, post them down in the comments and I will try to add them as fast as possible ;)

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

im trying to do the flax spinner and im in the bank and have my screen size right and everything and it still wont work

This is something to post in the thread for that specific script.

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived