Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I have a question IMPORTANT 1 :(

hondasi78

so I bought the script dreamdragon or whatever the one where u kill dragons in wild and I bought it and cant use it ? why not

so I bought the script dreamdragon or whatever the one where u kill dragons in wild and I bought it and cant use it ? why not

hi there,

id ask that you take a look on google and make sure you have the correct requirements.

then take a look the thread here: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/1364-dreamdragons-100-200kh/

failing that, im sure @Zawy will be glad to help you further :)

Hello, we currently are having server issues coming in and out. Pandemic is working his best on figuring out what the issue is. If you're still unable to load your scripts please PM one of the staff or me.

Archived