Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What are your goals in life?

Antonio

Said every poor person ever.

No, I'm being 100% serious. People have no idea what opportunities are available if they understand a particular industry.

Also, $95 is pretty shit.

Lol you just said $95/hr is shit, im done.

The Investigation Bureau up your ass?....nahhh

If you remember, he could of ran away with all that money by simply shutting down stratton oakmont. All he had to do was sign a few contracts with the FBI to bring it down, then he'd be home free. But in his speech he ripped his contract in front while the crowd cheered.

If you don't remember, here it is:

Said every poor person ever.

No, I'm being 100% serious. People have no idea what opportunities are available if they understand a particular industry.

Also, $95 is pretty shit.

If 250 k/per year is fucking poor then by all means.

I make $95/hr with one of my programming gigs.

That's more of a contracted gig. That's not sustainable so you can't compare it. I'm sure most of us have made >$200/hr with our osbot scripts.

To become Admin on DreamBot.

but in real, to become a surgeon, open my own clinic, and get mula for the rest of my life

To become Admin on DreamBot.

but in real, to become a surgeon, open my own clinic, and get mula for the rest of my life

Risky risky. Your insurance is going to cost a boat load :P

No clue, tbh.

So I just sit around and play with my butt all day.

But really, I'm not good at anything, so not too sure what I'd be qualified for.

No clue, tbh.

So I just sit around and play with my butt all day.

But really, I'm not good at anything, so not too sure what I'd be qualified for.

You should probably set a goal and stick to it man. We werent made to just sit around all day & play :P If you aren't good at anything, find something you like doing and be the best at it

You should probably set a goal and stick to it man. We werent made to just sit around all day & play :P If you aren't good at anything, find something you like doing and be the best at it

yes, you are good at this forum, fantastic.

Archived