Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What are your goals in life?

Antonio

The words 'well paid' and 'programmer' don't  seem to go together in my head :(

Well I guess it's reasonably paid but not super well paid X)

My job is paying me 55k/yr fresh out of uni. Programmers can make a lot. (It can go up more, but 55k for someone new to the workforce is amazing)

I guess. But wouldn't you want a high paying job for your children to also enjoy their lives? When you have nothing to worry about, having a good time is easy.

Money is meaningless to me YES it can buy haplessness in my opinion but honestly people is where it's at what's the point of comfort when you can be happy and have ever emotion being rich is quite pointless i'm middle class and I have just about everything I want fuck cars there a ride to me not a social class. 

Hmm.

I want a dog.

I want endless happiness.

I want to run a multi-billion dollar international company for several years then sell it.

I want a family.

The words 'well paid' and 'programmer' don't  seem to go together in my head :(

Well I guess it's reasonably paid but not super well paid X)

I make $95/hr with one of my programming gigs.

Money is meaningless to me YES it can buy haplessness in my opinion but honestly people is where it's at what's the point of comfort when you can be happy and have ever emotion being rich is quite pointless i'm middle class and I have just about everything I want fuck cars there a ride to me not a social class. 

Wow, well said brother, well said.

Archived