Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What are your goals in life?

Antonio

Self explanatory. What are your goals in life? 

Is it to finish school? Get a high paying job? Not work at all?

Can be long term or short term, discuss :)

In my life I just want to meet a lot of people honestly. :)

no monetary or job goals? Awesome to say you can be content with life just by meeting a lot of people

no monetary or job goals? Awesome to say you can be content with life just by meeting a lot of people

I think meeting people and having a good time is really all that life is about I mean, is there another reason other then to repopulate for us?

I think meeting people and having a good time is really all that life is about I mean, is there another reason other then to repopulate for us?

I guess. But wouldn't you want a high paying job for your children to also enjoy their lives? When you have nothing to worry about, having a good time is easy.

Get a job as a well paid programmer.

The words 'well paid' and 'programmer' don't  seem to go together in my head :(

Well I guess it's reasonably paid but not super well paid X)

The words 'well paid' and 'programmer' don't  seem to go together in my head :(

Well I guess it's reasonably paid but not super well paid X)

More than £40k a year for me would be dreamy lmao.

Archived