Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Job] Hiring workers

Th3

We are looking to hire select few who are very active with a clean track record for a soon to be announced service. Your primary job will be to monitor and handle in game transactions between us and our customers. Do to the amount of in game coins expected to go through our hands you will need to provide a form of identification to us for verification. You will be paid with in game currency and the amount will depend on a negotiable percentage of all profit during your shift. You should have a professional vocabulary and a stable internet connection and at least 18 years of age.

To apply please use the form below. We will be interviewing possible users in the upcoming days. You may private message any offsite feedback links to myself.
    Download/Upload speed:
    Languages:
    Your GMT Timezone:
    What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU)
    What hours can you work on your timezone:
    Any previous experience:
    Any previous feedback:

Do not post on this thread unless you are applying for the position.

Download/Upload speedhttp://prntscr.com/ammo5x <=== usually is up to 75 when I reset the computer.
    Languages:English/Spanish
    Your GMT Timezone:Easter Time
    What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU) all of them <=== Sometime I might take day off and let you know. since sometime I might have appointment or stuffs to do irl.
    What hours can you work on your timezone: up to 5hours-9 hours. I can be online from around 9am-11am then 1pm-4pm and then 6-9pm. <=== but if am super free I can be 9am-9pm :D
    Any previous experience: I do services offsite.
    Any previous feedback:  When I get added in skype I will gladly provide them. since most is offsite.
    Skype: (you may private message this) Cerberos19 <==== everyone know this since is in my forums lol. 

Download/Upload speed: Download 62mpbs on wireless but could transfer to wired straight from the router which is around 130mbps. Wireless download is 47mpbs but wired is around 70.

Languages: English, can get by on french

Your GMT Timezone: BST 

What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU) Daily

What hours can you work on your timezone: I have 2 hours a day at college and thats it, but it changes each day. Would be active around 6-8 hours per day.

Any previous experience: Ran my own questing service and gold selling service. Can provide proof of when customers gave me too much or little money and I didnt take it.

Any previous feedback: Only 8 on here but had 115+ on a site called runecorner but it shut down.

Download/Upload speed:

0vWla9X.png

Languages:English

Your GMT Timezone:Pacific Standard Time
    What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU) Any day, tons of times, very flexible for the most part. Have an girl job too.
    What hours can you work on your timezone:5hours or more on most days
    Any previous experience:None online selling gold but am 21 and have 4 solid years of working experience
    Any previous feedback: Am new to this site, but i've sold gold and accounts here and there. 

Download/Upload speed: 90 Download 10 Upload
    Languages: English
    Your GMT Timezone: PST
    What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU) S,SU, although I may work on the weekdays after my current job
    What hours can you work on your timezone:  8am-6pm S,SU, if I do work on the weekdays it would be 5pm-9pm M-F
    Any previous experience: I used to own a 40 bot farm back in 2011. I would sell my gold on mmoexchange.net. My name was Hitsugaya. Traded on average 2-3k USD worth each month
    Any previous feedback: I had over 1,000 feedback on mmoexchange although they merged with a website called Ogrr it seems and I'm unsure if it's still running.

Download/Upload speed:12910090_1069462039786999_283135253_n.pn
    Languages:Estonian, Russian, English
    Your GMT Timezone:Eastern European Time (EET)
    What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU)
    What hours can you work on your timezone:3pm to 1 am(M,T,W,TH,F,) 10am to 11 pm (S,SU)
    Any previous experience:Used to sell gold through skype to supply resellers

Any previous feedback:None

Download/Upload speed:dl 53mbps upload 15mbps

Languages: English

Your GMT Timezone: eastern standard time

What days can you work: (M,T,W,TH,F,S,SU) Sunday m-f

What hours can you work on your timezone:su 6pm to 9pm M-Friday 8pm to 10pm

Any previous experience:Used to own a runescaoe private server where I was in charge of taking osrs and rs3 donations.

Any previous feedback:Check my profile for all transaction feedback I have acquired on dreambot.

We have chosen few members. We won't be taking any more applications for now.

Thank you for the applications.

Archived