Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Been scripting private colorbots with AHK and have noticed a few things

Before

So my scripts are quite shite. My most complex one was less than 100 lines of code, and these would be things like powerchopping or powerfishing. I'll get into that in a moment.

I started with botting on a really shitty Deadman private server, and I instantly took rank 1 even though I had the smallest bank just because I used AHK's "Pixelsearch" function to find the color of an npc and attack it.. I started making magic training scripts, a login failsafe script, but that server was really fucking bad and really fucking boring so I stopped.

Anyways, as I went over to OSRS on my F2P account I got 40-60 woodcutting at like 5k exp per hour my scripts were so shit, but I could do it nonstop and just log in my account everytime something broke. I did this with fishing for like 2k an hour. I just made a theiving script that was pretty on point, comboed with a ghostmouse script as well that AHK calls by, the shittiest method, "Send q", and the ghostmouse is activated by key "q".

But what I've really noticed (this thread looks disgusting but idgaf) is the low banrate on OSRS. I've probably been reported as I've come back to my account in the middle of fucking nowhere, but still no ban. I leave my account on for like 20 hrs at a time (I have an autologin script that shouts my password in the chat..) and no sign of ban at all, maybe it's looming, but I'm pretty sure you can't do that kinda shit on a bot client and not get banned.

Idk. Just rambling. Hi guys

LOL nice, I died laughing on the middle of nowhere part.. Anyways, using your own script can really help you with not getting banned man. Even if it's not good, the whole point of botting is to try and not get banned, right? Even if your scripts are bad, there's always room to improve and everyone has to start somewhere, so i commend you for at least trying. It never hurts to try and do something to better yourself, or to gain more knowledge, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Anyways, like i said, i commend you man! :D

I think Ghostmouse contains parallels to ahk/mousekeys, and so, it may be (I am not aware at all) that the extent of capturing the distinction is quite tough to differentiate

ive used sikuli for week, no ban (familiar method)

How complex of scripts have you made? I have a friend who recommended this to me a while back

• 3 months later...

your better using jitbit macro creator then AHK for rs scripts

Jitbit is really nice for macro recording. You can randomize the delays really easily, and adjust play speeds

Ive been using ahk at like 5 outputs for one click with the official client and no ban for a long time now

I use a ahk script that loops through fast dropping items. If I let go and press the mapped key again i starts the cycle again. I don't know how they can really detect whether you mapped it to 3 or 4 different keys rather than 1 loop

Jitbit is really nice for macro recording. You can randomize the delays really easily, and adjust play speeds

I use a ahk script that loops through fast dropping items. If I let go and press the mapped key again i starts the cycle again. I don't know how they can really detect whether you mapped it to 3 or 4 different keys rather than 1 loop

They sure can "read" the amount of inputs you give with your keys and match that with the outputs i guess. Let's say they grab random 10 input keys and match them with the output.

They sure can "read" the amount of inputs you give with your keys and match that with the outputs i guess. Let's say they grab random 10 input keys and match them with the output.

The reason ahk is so iffy is because its a huge grey area. Tho if you were to simulate true windows mouse keys... i.e... press a button 10 times to get it where you want to go that could work. but I still am not sure

Archived