Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

I can't seem to get it to stun alch.  I put the second spell as stun and select the npc but it just keeps alching

Hello! I'll take a look at this when I get home! I will also add lunar spells :)

EDIT: Hey! Make sure you write the npc name correctly! It is case sensitive!

Edited by Hashtag

Hello! I'll take a look at this when I get home! I will also add lunar spells :)

EDIT: Hey! Make sure you write the npc name correctly! It is case sensitive!

Names typed correctly its still just alching though

Names typed correctly its still just alching though

Oh I see, I'll try to fix this asap.

UPDATE: I have now pushed an update version 1.2. Please inform me if any problems come up. Added few lunar spells: Humidify & Plank make. They might be broken due to dreambot's api might be outdated on lunar spells. I will contact developers and see if they could fix it.

Hey i just purchased this script on 4/11/16 and the GUI doesn't pop up bud.

Hey, what version of the script are you running?

Is there errors in the debug console?

Do you need -65 magic for the splashing script to work?

no you just need -65 magic bonus, so full armour, ranged vamps, armour boots,...