Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

17 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, any chance you could take a screenshot of your game screen when it's waiting to press the spell? Thanks in advance!

Banked for a new inventory at 01:10 runtime, clicked the spell at around 01:44 eventuallyimage.png.601c5d3e571b1d2f999a19f4a1490b71.png

On 10/10/2021 at 12:12 PM, JDRS said:

Banked for a new inventory at 01:10 runtime, clicked the spell at around 01:44 eventuallyimage.png.601c5d3e571b1d2f999a19f4a1490b71.png

Thanks for the image.

• 2 weeks later...
    4 hours ago, gzxxx said:

no love for superglass make? :(

Hey, my account doesn't meet the requirements, so I'm unable to add the method in the script.

• 4 weeks later...

As I am not into high efficiency when botting and prefer it look like afking. If I used this bot to enchant jewelleries, does this bot just enchant the one item on the inventory and let the rest do by itself? Or does it click every jewellery for efficiency? Thx

22 hours ago, ashk said:

As I am not into high efficiency when botting and prefer it look like afking. If I used this bot to enchant jewelleries, does this bot just enchant the one item on the inventory and let the rest do by itself? Or does it click every jewellery for efficiency? Thx

Hello, you can enable "Lazy Mode" in the gui. This mode only clicks one item and the rest of the items are enchanted automatically.

• 1 month later...

I have some trouble with alch/teleport bot clicks. It wont click the alch or teleport itself it just clicks next to it. What is the cause for this?

Took a screenshot of this so its more clear whats going on.

6042dbe744749db2d79265217956e8d0.png

7 hours ago, tsukutsiki said:

I have some trouble with alch/teleport bot clicks. It wont click the alch or teleport itself it just clicks next to it. What is the cause for this?

Took a screenshot of this so its more clear whats going on.

6042dbe744749db2d79265217956e8d0.png

Hey, could you try clearing your jagexcache directory in C:\Users\You\ and restart the client. Let me know if that helps!

Just tried out alching, tries to blast water blast the whole time. Got the same problem as the guys here above

Edit: Trailt some other magic scripts, got the same problem

Edited by IdkMan