Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

6 hours ago, Tanvirul said:

Hi Hashtag

have got huge gains using your paid script can i try this one before i purchase?

thanks

Hey, you can activate your free trial on the SDN page.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, im using superheat now and it looks too unhuman like. It uses extra keys to jump faster in inventory, it's not you can do for few hours i think

5 hours ago, lokkada said:

Hello there, im using superheat now and it looks too unhuman like. It uses extra keys to jump faster in inventory, it's not you can do for few hours i think

Hey, what do you mean by using extra keys to jump faster in inventory? You can adjust the mouse speed in client settings.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    2 minutes ago, JDRS said:

Trying to do String Jewellery but it can't seem to find my unstrung amulets in the bank.. any tips?

Hey, be sure to update your client by running the DBLauncher.jar file, the game updated yesterday. If that doesn't help, try moving all the required items to the first row of the first bank tab.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, be sure to update your client by running the DBLauncher.jar file, the game updated yesterday. If that doesn't help, try moving all the required items to the first row of the first bank tab.

I did al that and now it does take the amulets out of the bank, but now the next problem occurs; it sits about a minute waiting with the magic spellbook in front doing nothing before it clicks the String Jewellery spell everytime. After that it runs smooth and fast untill the next inventory, and waits another minute before actually clicking the spell..

On 10/7/2021 at 10:06 AM, JDRS said:

I did al that and now it does take the amulets out of the bank, but now the next problem occurs; it sits about a minute waiting with the magic spellbook in front doing nothing before it clicks the String Jewellery spell everytime. After that it runs smooth and fast untill the next inventory, and waits another minute before actually clicking the spell..

Can you look into this please? It looks very bot like; when all ammy's are strung it bank's them super quick, takes out a full inventory more super quick, goes to the magic tab and cursor on String Jewellery spell super quick only to actually press it a minute later.. also capping my exp/hr at like 90 where 160 is possible. Thanks in advance.

On 10/8/2021 at 12:08 PM, JDRS said:

Can you look into this please? It looks very bot like; when all ammy's are strung it bank's them super quick, takes out a full inventory more super quick, goes to the magic tab and cursor on String Jewellery spell super quick only to actually press it a minute later.. also capping my exp/hr at like 90 where 160 is possible. Thanks in advance.

Hey, any chance you could take a screenshot of your game screen when it's waiting to press the spell? Thanks in advance!