Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

7 hours ago, Hadies_Alchem said:

does this recognize F2P players? like if im in f2p without membership will it not try members stuff?

Hey, I'm not completely sure what you mean by that. As long as you don't select any spell that is exclusive to members, the script will work for f2p accounts as well.

6 minutes ago, TomJoeDingo said:

Hey!

This was the first script I have paid for and after using it for roughly 2 hours to enchant and the high alch, my account logged out and when attempting to log back in my account has been temporarily banned.

Little bit disappointed but would you suggest not using this anymore? Am I able to apply for a refund if this is the case?

Thanks, Tommy

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about the ban. After receiving a temporary ban your account is more prone to getting banned again, and the next time it will most likely be permanent. If you don't want to lose the account, I'd recommend not botting on it for a while.

I'm afraid getting banned doesn't qualify for a refund, this is written in the product refund terms and agreements.

• 3 weeks later...
    37 minutes ago, Roxxers said:

start script it keeps clicking between quest and magic tab when trying to alch 

Thanks for the report, I'll see what's going on.

5 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the report, I'll see what's going on.

Thanks when it’s sorted could I be cheeky and get a new trial? I didn’t use it as the telealch was what I wanted to test 

2 hours ago, Roxxers said:

Thanks when it’s sorted could I be cheeky and get a new trial? I didn’t use it as the telealch was what I wanted to test 

Hey, sure. Could you join my Discord server so I can activate the trial when you're online?

22 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, sure. Could you join my Discord server so I can activate the trial when you're online?

already joined trying to work through your visual scripter :) also im torn between yours and dreamys aio, just wondering when your going to add herblore perhaps farming to your aio ??

5 hours ago, Roxxers said:

already joined trying to work through your visual scripter :) also im torn between yours and dreamys aio, just wondering when your going to add herblore perhaps farming to your aio ??

Herblore is in my todo list for the script. I'm not sure if I'll ever add farming to it. I've got a big update on the works for the aio script, I'm sure you'll like it.

On 7/12/2021 at 7:27 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'm not completely sure what you mean by that. As long as you don't select any spell that is exclusive to members, the script will work for f2p accounts as well.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about the ban. After receiving a temporary ban your account is more prone to getting banned again, and the next time it will most likely be permanent. If you don't want to lose the account, I'd recommend not botting on it for a while.

I'm afraid getting banned doesn't qualify for a refund, this is written in the product refund terms and agreements.

Does it mean u will update soon? :)

On 8/1/2021 at 10:14 PM, wewfy said:

Does it mean u will update soon? :)

Update what soon? I don't think there's anything broken in the script.

• 3 weeks later...