Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Script doesn't seem to Tan Leather very well. Can successfully do 1 inv but then doesn't know how to restock. It will always just go to the bank, second tab, first item in that tab and attempt to withdraw that item, regardless of what that item is and doesn't empty the inv before attempting to withdraw.

Just tried with red hides in the GE and got the same result multiple times

1 hour ago, BeyondChaos69 said:

Script doesn't seem to Tan Leather very well. Can successfully do 1 inv but then doesn't know how to restock. It will always just go to the bank, second tab, first item in that tab and attempt to withdraw that item, regardless of what that item is and doesn't empty the inv before attempting to withdraw.

Just tried with red hides in the GE and got the same result multiple times

Hey, could you try moving the required items to the first row of the first bank tab?

On 4/9/2021 at 5:38 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you try moving the required items to the first row of the first bank tab?

I tried moving the required item to several places, including the first row of the first(the one that shows all tabs) bank tab

19 hours ago, BeyondChaos69 said:

I tried moving the required item to several places, including the first row of the first(the one that shows all tabs) bank tab

Any chance you could record a short video of this? That would help me a lot. Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, dann8710 said:

Tanning leather still doesnt work for me problems on the banking side of things.

Hey, I don't currently have an account with the requirements, so I can't personally test the method. If you could record a video of it and send it to me, I would highly appreciate that. Or if you're willing to let me access your account to test and fix it.

Yeah, I can screenshare on discord if that works for you , if that helps you out post your discord ID and ill add you.

Edited by dann8710
    Spelling mistake

• 2 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, thatnewguy777 said:

is there a way to have it alch multiple types of items ? like lets say I have a few in my inventory and after I finish one type move on to another? thanks in advnace

Hey, currently that is not possible.