Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

On 1/28/2021 at 8:10 PM, edvards99 said:

Hello, does this script have some kind of ban prevention solution implemented? for example, clicks not on the same pixel, or diffrent click times etc

Hey, yes the script has general randomization to act as antiban. This includes timing, click areas etc.

22 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Had you been using other scripts recently on that account?

Nope. just #Magic. one time for 2 hours yesterday, and 4 last night. First time ever using anything 3rd party.

I got banned when Tele Alching. I did everything I possibly could to not get banned and I'm pretty surprised that they caught onto it so quick. Due to the short time frames I'm guessing they found out within the first hours of using the bot. 

I'd advise you take this script down for now until the issue is resolved as bans are happening very quickly, highlighting some major issues with the anti-ban.

I've used free scripts previously with 80+ hours of use with no bans.

Total use time of the Bot:

• 6 hours over 2.5 days

Session times:

• 46 Minutes
    • 1 hour 8 minutes
    • 18 Minutes
    • 36 Minutes
    • 41 minutes
    • 1 Hour 37 minutes
    • 1 Hour 11 minutes

Botting activity:

• PvP in between
    • Levelling other skills in between
    • Random activities
    • Money Making

Account status:

• 4 year old account
    • Never used a bot
    • Never had a ban
    • Members for 3 years

20 hours ago, jorcuk said:

I got banned when Tele Alching.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about the ban. I think there are many factors that play roles in the chances of getting banned, so in my opinion a script shouldn't be blamed all alone for bans.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    4 hours ago, Morgans0199 said:

Got a ban after 2ish hours using it the first time after purchase. Was doing tele alch

I'm sorry to hear that, they caught you quickly. Had you been using other scripts on that account previously?