Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Could I get a trial of this script?

EDIT: Nvm, I purchased it. But there are problems with the script.

I purchased this with the intention

as it is premium script. Thanks.

Hey thanks for letting me know. I will let the developers know that they need to update the ids.

How often does it withdraw clay? If this problem persists after the ids have changed, I will take a look at it and fix it asap :)

Edited by Hashtag

Hey thanks for letting me know. I will let the developers know that they need to update the ids.

How often does it withdraw clay? If this problem persists after the ids have changed, I will take a look at it and fix it asap :)

It's hard to say, I did not look into it that much. It is definitely inconsistent though. I'm also not sure if it would bank the soft clay. The biggest issue is that it does not use the Humidify spell.

It's hard to say, I did not look into it that much. It is definitely inconsistent though. I'm also not sure if it would bank the soft clay. The biggest issue is that it does not use the Humidify spell.

Everything should work just well after the ids get updated. I've informed Pandemic earlier today about some spell ids being outdated. Using stun casts entangle. I guess it will be updated in no time. We have to be patient :)

Also, the script's GUI rarely shows up. When I start the script it usually just displays the green progress window thing in the top left corner.

Also, the script's GUI rarely shows up. When I start the script it usually just displays the green progress window thing in the top left corner.

If you read older posts in this thread, you see that I am saying that you shoukd have some random item in your inventory when you start the script.

Have any changes been made? Still broken.

Nezz has changed them and they will be working in the next client update. I don't have an estimated time of that, sorry. Thanks for pointing the problem out though, shouldn't happen again any time soon :)

seems to misclick the wrong spell when selecting alch enfeeble.

Some spells are still broken. Take a look at the posts above to know what is going on.

when i do stun alching it clicks entangle instead of stun. any idea of when this will be fixed..?

thanks.