Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Will the script also, instead of stun alching, "vulnerability alching"? (Like stun but less xp for it, just like Weakness is instead of Cursing) Lvl 66

Will the script also, instead of stun alching, "vulnerability alching"? (Like stun but less xp for it, just like Weakness is instead of Cursing) Lvl 66

Hey, if I remember correctly, it can do either stun alching or curse alching. I can add vulnerability alching if that is required :)

Hey, if I remember correctly, it can do either stun alching or curse alching. I can add vulnerability alching if that is required :)

That'd be awesome if you could. Also "Enfeeble" if you could and you got it all covered. :)

Btw purchased script and it's working awesome. Currently superheating.

Hi could you look into this script when one disconnects from the game? I have buggy internet atm and disconnect every few minutes, it doesn't log me back in though and continues the process, it just ends the script

I was thinking this would be the client's fault but using a fletcher script it logs me back in and continues fletching. Would be nice if you could check into it. :)

Edited by timber

Hey there! I encountered an error, when I try to use stun, it tries to cast entangle.

Hey thanks for letting me know! I am pushing an update for this atm :)

That'd be awesome if you could. Also "Enfeeble" if you could and you got it all covered. :)

Btw purchased script and it's working awesome. Currently superheating.

Hi could you look into this script when one disconnects from the game? I have buggy internet atm and disconnect every few minutes, it doesn't log me back in though and continues the process, it just ends the script

I was thinking this would be the client's fault but using a fletcher script it logs me back in and continues fletching. Would be nice if you could check into it. :)

I am also adding enfeeble and vulnerability to the script :) I don't know what is causing it to not log you back in

New update should be up soon! This update is version 1.4 :)

Hey man, will be purchasing this script very soon. Wanted to ask if your script supports Enchant Jewelry from the Lunar Spellbook? Thanks!

Hey, do you mean String Jewellery? This script doesn't have that added currently.

Is anyone else having problems with stun alching??? Mine will only entangle not stun?

When did this happen? What version was this script? If it happens in version 1.4 please let me know and you can also let the developers know. They need to update spells :)

Could I get a trial of this script?

EDIT: Nvm, I purchased it. But there are problems with the script. 

I purchased this with the intention of only using humidify, which does not work. If I start with an empty inventory, *sometimes* it banks and withdraws clay, and when it does, it goes to the spellbook and repeatedly clicks 'Cure Other'. This might be due to jagex changing the ID's or something because the same thing happened with a different scrip that I tried, just kept clicking Cure Other. I would greatly appreciate it if you could fix this ASAP as it is premium script. Thanks.

Edited by Gubstub