Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

2 hours ago, noahnac1 said:

Just purchased the script for plank making and everytime i start the script it just keeps recasting home tele cancelling the animation. please help really was looking forward to this script

Hey, the client's lunar spellbook data is outdated and should be updated by the developers. To my understanding however, they don't have an account with lunar spellbook unlocked. Neither do I. If you're willing to help us update the required data, please message me on Discord.

Edit: Scratch that, the spells will work in the next client release.

Yo @Hashtag just got a 3-day for Macro Moderate. Any standards you'd recommend on max runtime? I also noticed it always starts on the first item where the enchant spell is on the mage window. Could be a possible pattern you may want to investigate. It worked super well on l2 enchanting and only got nabbed when i started l3 though i doubt there's any correlation there.

• 2 weeks later...
    19 hours ago, little said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

13 hours ago, blyad said:

Can I have a free trial pretty pls ? 🙂 

Enjoy both of you.

I just purchased the script. Trying to run spells of the lunar and normal spellbook. It's not working. Just clicking random things in my bank and in my spellbook.

9 hours ago, Drakarys said:

I just purchased the script. Trying to run spells of the lunar and normal spellbook. It's not working. Just clicking random things in my bank and in my spellbook.

Make sure you are running the latest version of DBLauncher.jar and try clearing your jagexcache by enabling fresh start in client settings. If this doesn't help, please let me know which spells don't work. I tried high alching with camelot teleport, and both were fine.

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Make sure you are running the latest version of DBLauncher.jar and try clearing your jagexcache by enabling fresh start in client settings. If this doesn't help, please let me know which spells don't work. I tried high alching with camelot teleport, and both were fine.

Just tried to alch, it kept clicking on another random spell. I also tried to tan leather using lunar, it will tan stuff but then it wont get hide out of the bank, it will click on whatever item is in my 2nd tab constantly.