Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

22 hours ago, Integral said:

Can you do something about alching? You used to be able to click alch and click the item immediately without moving the mouse. It's been the third time I've been banned stun alching using your script and it's a shame because I used to get over 90 magic with it.

Hey, could you specify what you think should be done regarding alching? I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you specify what you think should be done regarding alching? I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

If you try your alching part of the script, you'll see that right after you click the alch spell, the mouse will move a bit to click the alching item. It never used to be like this until a spellbook update that moved the spell layout. The thing is that you still can click alch and click the item without having to move the mouse. Now I've never scripted here before but I suspect you're using a built in method that presses the alch spell and another method that clicks the relevant inventory position.

I've attached 2 pictures to illustrate what I mean. The white circles indicate the same spot where the mouse resides after clicking the alch spell. If you click on the white spot, you won't have the extra mouse movement to click the item like there is now. Just make the script click the alch spell where the the white circle is and have it immediately click again.
    Capture3.PNG.5632d01a337aea210601e9665323ddc7.PNGCapture4.PNG.f3cbde5654fa12bf16928a4e508090d3.PNG

Please make this improvement to your code because no player has ever alched in the way this script does. People normally click the alch spell and immediately click the alch item without having to move the mouse at all.

I've just checked a few other scripts and they don't have the extra step that your script has. It's a flawless click on 1 single spot of the game screen. I've posted about this issue 8 months ago by the way.

On 12/27/2018 at 4:40 AM, Hashtag said:

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. I can look into it.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:11 AM, Integral said:

If you try your alching part of the script, you'll see that right after you click the alch spell, the mouse will move a bit to click the alching item. It never used to be like this until a spellbook update that moved the spell layout. The thing is that you still can click alch and click the item without having to move the mouse. Now I've never scripted here before but I suspect you're using a built in method that presses the alch spell and another method that clicks the relevant inventory position.

I've attached 2 pictures to illustrate what I mean. The white circles indicate the same spot where the mouse resides after clicking the alch spell. If you click on the white spot, you won't have the extra mouse movement to click the item like there is now. Just make the script click the alch spell where the the white circle is and have it immediately click again.
    Capture3.PNG.5632d01a337aea210601e9665323ddc7.PNGCapture4.PNG.f3cbde5654fa12bf16928a4e508090d3.PNG

Please make this improvement to your code because no player has ever alched in the way this script does. People normally click the alch spell and immediately click the alch item without having to move the mouse at all.

Thanks for the information. I'll have this changed in the next update.

Update 2.6

String jewellery can now string topaz, opal, jade etc amulets as well

Alching is now pixel perfect, as requested

Alching & Teleporting timing is now better

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, so most of this works well, however alching it messes up every third or so alch, and has to re click the spell book. Tries to alch too fast.

Same for tele-alch. This was mentioned in another post I've read earlier. See this GIF. I let it make the mistake twice. It only works properly if I move the item away from the Alchemy cast spell icon. :(