Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

30 minutes ago, Lucky Nerd said:

trying to use the enchanting method but all it does is enchant whats in the inventory and it doesnt bank, tried edge bank, ge bank, and alkharid bank..

There was an OSRS update today with enchanting, which may be why it doesn't work right now:

"Enchant jewellery spells will now automatically enchant the next items of the same type once the spell has been cast on the first. For example, a player who selects to enchant a Sapphire ring, will have all other Sapphire rings enchanted over time in their inventory. The three processes below will also continue automatically once started"

Also make sure you set zoom to default and are on fixed mode.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

Just now, AsBakedAsCake said:

There was an OSRS update today with enchanting, which may be why it doesn't work right now:

"Enchant jewellery spells will now automatically enchant the next items of the same type once the spell has been cast on the first. For example, a player who selects to enchant a Sapphire ring, will have all other Sapphire rings enchanted over time in their inventory. The three processes below will also continue automatically once started"

cleaned my jagex cache and it worked

3 minutes ago, Lucky Nerd said:

cleaned my jagex cache and it worked

Ah, glad you fixed it. If you select "fresh-start" in the settings, you won't need to delete your cache again.

On 2/18/2019 at 8:02 AM, 3dgame said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 2/19/2019 at 12:45 AM, voqals said:

I reacted can i please have a trial?

On 2/20/2019 at 3:06 AM, schurm95 said:

upvoted and liked, can i have a trial please? how many alchs per hour does this script do?

Enjoy all of you.

On 2/21/2019 at 5:45 PM, AsBakedAsCake said:

Also make sure you set zoom to default and are on fixed mode.

I'm now aware of this and will be looking to update the script very shortly!

put the bot to auto alch and log out when done, came back to all the items alched but the bot didnt log out and instead kept clicking the home teleport button non stop, now my account will probably get banned, thanks. 

6 hours ago, Lucky Nerd said:

put the bot to auto alch and log out when done, came back to all the items alched but the bot didnt log out and instead kept clicking the home teleport button non stop, now my account will probably get banned, thanks. 

Thanks for letting me know.