Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Hi Hashtag, I notice that when alching (no other spells), the script appears to click exactly the same spot on the item every time, is this intentional? seems quite suspicious! 

UPDATE: after moving my item to another place in the inventory, there is now some variation to where the script clicks...BUT. It only clicks in the top corner region of the item, never in the middle or other corners. Still seems a little suspicious IMO, maybe something to look into hashtag?

On 1/14/2019 at 1:29 AM, UnknownExposu said:

free trial please :)<3

Enjoy.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:01 PM, Bennyj said:

Hi Hashtag, I notice that when alching (no other spells), the script appears to click exactly the same spot on the item every time, is this intentional? seems quite suspicious! 

On 1/14/2019 at 10:19 PM, Bennyj said:

UPDATE: after moving my item to another place in the inventory, there is now some variation to where the script clicks...BUT. It only clicks in the top corner region of the item, never in the middle or other corners. Still seems a little suspicious IMO, maybe something to look into hashtag?

Just recently someone asked me to look into making it click only one spot every time. Could you record a gif of it?

On 1/14/2019 at 3:19 PM, Bennyj said:

I can confirm this.. it always clicks in the top right of the item being alched. It roates between 3-4 points..

On 1/19/2019 at 5:37 AM, Sintrocity said:

Edit: if i click the bank manually it will withdraw the ore and continue heating. just wont click a bank

9 hours ago, mynigga said:

I just purchased and stun alching just shuts down my client dog know what’s wrong? I’m on mac btw idk if that makes a difference 

Clear your jagexcache by enabling fresh start and restarting the client.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:38 AM, Trevahgotcha said:

I can confirm this.. it always clicks in the top right of the item being alched. It roates between 3-4 points..

Still doing the same thing for alching... and it is 9 days later. 

I purchased this script for telealching and it is far from "safe" at its current state using this method.