Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • dis client + aio cooker

Apaec

nice, you should make it so it doesnt spam the minimap when going to bank or cooking area, noticed it spammed the same spot on the map at catherby when banking and going to cooking area

nice, you should make it so it doesnt spam the minimap when going to bank or cooking area, noticed it spammed the same spot on the map at catherby when banking and going to cooking area

I'm using the client's walking method, which does this. I'll suggest this to the API team so hopefully they could fix/improve this!

PS I also got rid of the last tile in the path to traverse when going to catherby so it doesn't end up outside the room

Apaec

Suggestion: In the bank, withdraw all instead of x. It'll save a few seconds

This. + i believe its more realistic because people like to take the least amount of input possible when doing a routine skill over a long period of time

Other than that, good job dude! 

Archived