Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Firemaking [AIO] [EVERY LOG] [MANY AREAS] [FAST EXPERIENCE] [ANTIBAN] ⭐

Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...

the script doestn show the gui, when i click start then it stops by itself in like 3 seconds

Start next to the bank or inside the bank with logs and tinderbox in your inventory.

• 4 weeks later...

This script has gotten multiple accounts banned. It slipped through in my selections as a script i thought would be somewhat safe since it seemed reliable for quite some time. After losing a few accounts i have narrowed it down to this script. Bot safe.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how safe it is, since I've been trying to bot "safely" for the last couple days. I might get banned in a week, I might not, I don't really care either way.

But I can say I did use this script from 1-50 firemaking over the course of a couple hours, while using some other scripts to bot the logs if necessary, and it went flawlessly. No proggie, sorry, but if anything I can vouch for efficiency of this bot haha. +1.

I'll try to report back in a week or so if this account got banned, but I'm also botting like every other skill on it while mixing it up with quests, so anything could be responsible really.