Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Firemaking [AIO] [EVERY LOG] [MANY AREAS] [FAST EXPERIENCE] [ANTIBAN] ⭐

Hashtag

Good script, except for the times where you will have two logs left and it will proceed to run you back 20 squares just to burn the two /:

Good script, except for the times where you will have two logs left and it will proceed to run you back 20 squares just to burn the two /:

I guess that is not a problem.

Could you please add more locations? The GE, Edgeville, Lumbridge would be different from any other script. Varrock and Fally are overused imo. It would be awesome to see more locations  :D  :P  Thanks for the awesome scripts though!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey could you fix the Varrock spot? Plz the only current spot that is flawless is Falador. I would really like to change locations, since there is only 2 :P

The Varrock spot, every time you get to the beginning of the lane by the water fountain it keeps clicking on the mini map even though the character is already there. It clicks multiple times in the left lane haven't seen it start a fire in the left lane, just click the mini map, the right lane it clicks 2 or 3 time before starting the fire.

Let's go for another 99 with your script!! :D

Also is there anyway you can add more random time to activate the running button, it always seems to want to activate it as soon as it gets to 29%. Thanks.

Edited by TuckinFypo

so what does this bot do it auto burns things in your inventory? or bank? it didn't work in varrock but i went to fally bank and it didn't have an option to burn any type of wood? just started burning my inventory.

one great thing about using the bot so far is that when i do put logs in my inventory... no matter what it is when it runs out it logs... makes it great for people who are not trying to get banned lol. I'm doing desert treasure so i can afk. but anyways for the idiots who blame for the bans... if you don't read his description in the beginning of the page then its your fault... i used most of all these bots and i don't get a ban because you have to be smart... also i even left nmz on all night and no ban. make sure you use the break system and like he said for this script use the covert.... good game tho hahaha

Script has minor faults and only worked in Varrock. Used it on an older main with a lot of babysitting. However i did make it to 99 in under a week. Credit where credits due ty bro

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...